Can you believe that Easter is only a few weeks away? It’s so early this year, that I feel I’m just transitioning into spring and it will already be here. We finally had our first taste of springtime weather over the weekend. It felt delicious to leave the jackets at home and play in the park until dinnertime without it getting dark!
I’ve been admiring cupcake wrappers for awhile now. They’re such an easy way to dress up your cupcakes and make them look festive, no matter what occasion. For Easter this year, I created a free printable DIY bunny cupcake wrappers.
I’m thinking about making these adorable little rabbits a part of our dessert table on Easter Sunday. They look so cute with their little pink cheeks, ears sticking out and little puffy pink tails. The best part is… they’re really easy to make!
You Will Need:
A set of bunny ear cutouts and bunny cupcake wrappers (print as many for the cupcakes you want to decorate)
4 Inch Lollipop Sticks
3/4 inch Pink Puff Balls
1. Download and print the free printable bunny ears and cupcake wrappers on heavy cardstock. Cut out.
2. Glue a lollipop stick on the back of each bunny ear, about three quarters of the way up.
3. Create your cupcake wrapper by gluing each end together.
4. Glue a pink puff ball to the back of the cupcake wrapper to make the bunny’s tail.
5. Slip the cupcake wrapper over the cupcake. Stick the ears into the frosting. You have an adorable little cupcake Easter bunny!
These sweet Easter bunnies will look so cute on any dessert table, in an Easter basket or just a special treat for the kids. Who knew an Easter bunny could be so much fun?
Download your free printables here:
Bunny Cupcake Wrappers
Bunny Ears Cupcake Toppers
Bloom Designs Online