Last updated on September 17th, 2021
A fun fall candy bark recipe inspired by our family’s annual trip to the pumpkin patch. Perfect for fall parties, a sweet treat or gift for friends!
This post contains affiliate links which help support One Simple Party. As always, we only recommend things that we truly love. Full disclosure here.
Fall candy bark is such a fun treat, especially once the weather gets chilly. Something about sweet candies and rich chocolate mixed that works well.
I’ll be the first to admit that one of my favorite activities in the fall is to sneak small pieces of the candy to have with my coffee on chilly afternoons.
We have created our own version of the classic candy bark with this fall pumpkin patch candy bark. Reminiscent of our family’s tradition to visit the pumpkin patch, this delicious fall candy bark mixes together candy corn pumpkins, fall themed sprinkles and some extra green chocolate for the vines.
Basically, you can create your own edible pumpkin patch.
This fall candy bark makes the perfect treat for a fall party, goodie to hand out on Halloween night or just because munchies when you watch It’s a Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (affiliate).
You Will Need:
12 – 16 ounces of Milk or Dark Chocolate Candy Melts
6 ounces of Green Chocolate Candy Melts (affiliate)
Candy Corn Pumpkins
Candy Corn Sprinkles (affiliate)
Squeeze Bottle or Icing Bag
9″ x 12″ Cookie Sheet with a Lip (affiliate)
1. Melt the chocolate candy melts over a double boiler or in small batches in the microwave. If you would like to make an entire sheet of chocolate bark, then you will need 16 ounces of candy melts (2 bags). I used 12 ounces (1 bag) and made 3/4 of the tray.
Place a piece of wax paper on top of your cookie sheet. Spread the melted chocolate out as evenly as possible.
2. Place pumpkins on top of the chocolate.
3. Melt 6 ounces of green chocolate candy melts. Using a small squeeze bottle (affiliate) or frosting bag, make green vines between the pumpkins to connect them.
4. Add some fall colored sprinkles for grass and hay. I used candy corn sprinkles. You could also use leaf sprinkles to show leaves (affiliate). Let your pumpkin patch candy bark set for 2 to 3 hours.
5. Once the fall chocolate bark has set, cut or carefully break into pieces. Serve at a party or package as a treat for family and friends.
Enjoy your fall pumpkin patch candy bark for a sweet fall treat. Or package it up to gift to family and friends. Place in medium size clear cello bags (affiliate) and top with this modern Halloween favor tag in our shop.
Love this idea and want to save it for later? Be sure to pin it below.
Looking for other fun ideas to celebrate fall? Check out our Sweet and Salty Fall Snack Mix. Attach our Free Printable Happy Fall Tags and you’ll have a great hostess gift or treat for a neighbor.