Last updated on October 4th, 2021
This post contains affiliate links which help support One Simple Party. As always, we only recommend things that we truly love. Full disclosure here.
After the gifts have been opened and you’ve showered mommy’s new little pumpkin with lots of love, it’s time for our pumpkin baby shower to come to an end. What a better way to say thank you to guests than to send them home with a pumpkin baby shower favor to say thank you.
I love baby pumpkins this time of year. They can easily be found at the local farmer’s market. Go late in the day and you can usually even finagle a deal too.
For a beautiful baby shower favor for guests, I wrapped up the baby pumpkin up in brown paper and wrote a roasted pumpkin recipe on the outside. I added a leaf heart tag to say thank you. What a beautiful pumpkin baby shower favor to end a fantastic fall inspired baby shower.
You Will Need:
Baby pumpkin with stem
Roasted Baby Pumpkin recipe (we used a version of this one)
Green baker’s twine (affiliate)
Small kraft paper bag (affiliate)
Heart shape leaf tag or cut out heart
1. Cut out the sides of the mini kraft paper bag.
2. Unfold the bag. Write the a roasted baby pumpkin recipe on the bottom front half of the bag.
3. Place the baby pumpkin in the center of the bag. Fold the bag around the pumpkin. Trim off the excess paper bag to a little above the pumpkin’s stem.
4. Gather the top of the bag around the stem.
Tie green baker’s twine around the stem to secure the paper around the pumpkin. Add natural raffia around the stem for added decoration.
5. Punch out a leaf tag with a heart paper punch or cut out a heart shape from green cardstock. Write a short note on the tag. Punch a hole in the tag and attach to the pumpkin favor.
Place a pumpkin favor on the table at each guest’s place setting or in a basket for guests to take one on their way home. These would even make a sweet hostess present to celebrate the season.
Need a fun activity to do at your pumpkin baby shower? Check out this Pumpkin Wish Card Activity. Guests write wishes for baby on little pumpkins. Then, they plant them in a pumpkin patch to give the parents-to-be. It’s a sweet baby shower activity that guests are sure to love.
Linking Up to Bloom Designs Online